Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
005: They see me riding Pink~
POSTED AT 2:05 AM WITH \\
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
 Words cannot express how happy I am. Today I went with my friend/ex-boss Carie to hang out, and blow off some steam, and to pick up my new bike. Well the bike actually belonged to Carie, however because she was moving, she didn't have any room in her new place for the bike an agreed to let me have it. I have been wanting a bike forever, so it worked out perfectly for both of us. 

However, because the bike was sitting in the garage at her old place for so long the tires have deflated and I need to put some air into them. The frame is a little small for my height, but I blame my long legs. I also want to get a bike attached to the front of the bike so I can use it for putting groceries, and bags and things into.  The air will mostly likely be gotten over this weekend, and hopefully when I get some extra money, I can find new caps for the tires. I am definitely on the look out for pink heart shaped ones!  

In MWH news, I'd like to extend a very heartfelt welcome to my first two followers:
Sarah
Chelsi

(T^T)/ Thank you guys so much for following, I appreciate it so! I hope I continue to reach people, and make new friends! That would be wonderful.


Finally, before I go, for you Gals in the SoCal area, how many of you are playing to go to this:
I really want to go, but the Valley is really far from my area, even further, since I don't have a car yet. ORZ.
Ah well, maybe next time there'll be something closer.

P.S. - I'll have some more great links for you guys soon. And added some more giveaways so check out the post below this one! (so many amazing blogs on this website, it's daunting!)


Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site