Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
002: Breezy Sunday & Damn Technology!
POSTED AT 1:21 AM WITH \\
  Hey Everyone how's it going? I hope you're well, and thank you for reading! This last Sunday a close family friend and my personal mentor Alexis decided we were over due for some hang out time. I couldn't have agreed more, and we were off for adventures.  Our first stop we had was lunch at Sanuki no Sato a Japanese noodle-house in Gardena. It was extremely busy when we got there, but they seated us quickly and the staff was as friendly as to be expected. Once we ordered our food it took it a while to get to us, but it was delicious so I can forgive the wait time.


My Yakidon. It's Yakisoba Udon, and it was wonderful! Forgot to pick out the ginger though. ;__;
 
We had a slight problem at the restaurant since we wanted to split the bill and each pay with card, but the place only took credit card payments in increments of $20.00 or more! So, I bid farewell to the $10.00 I had snugly tucked away in my wallet. It was worth it though, the portion size was huge and I had some left over for lunch even the next day. 

After lunch we decided to head to Manhattan Beach's Yogurt-land for dessert. They were also having their Hello Kitty promotion and we both wanted limited edition spoons. (Alexis started me on my HK addiction when I was 6 years old. I can't shake the habit.)
It was actually my first time at this location, but I loved it. The one worker named Michael was friendly and I had so much fun mixing my favorite flavors.
As you can see I am in love with the cheesecake cubes.
This Location also had Strawberry water!

After delicious frozen treats, I wanted to head to Borders, but time got away from us, and we had to head back to Alexis' place to take care of some business. I was however able to sneak in some Good Luck Charlie, so all in all it was a wonderful Sunday.  That night however. . .

My LG Optimus M decided it wanted to again be a butt and suddenly told me my SD card was damaged! Which meant I had to go to Radio Shack on Tuesday and argue with the manager until he gave me a new card. Unfortunately for him I'm one of those customers, and I always inquire about return policies before completing the purchase. I also save my receipt and packaging. Thus faced with all this and the fact that I was well within my 30day return period, they were forced to replace and install it. The only thing that irked me is that  he kept my receipt so if this one fucks up I'm screwed and will just have to come out of pocket for a new one. º^º  This of course means that now I'm super scared to do anything to it, including taking it out to put music on it. Ah well.

Next time I'll post about my Chinatown Gets, Mall Gets, and Gets that will be gotten. Thanks for reading!

Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site