Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
001: Royal T/ Tune in Tokyo - GOOD Girl BAD Girl
POSTED AT 1:56 AM WITH \\


Wow! Welcome to the first real post of Milkyway-Heart to whoever is reading!

      Recently, I went with my friend Lin to Tune In Tokyo's event held at Royal T in Culver City. It was a blast, and the theme was 'Back to School' night. Of course since I love school uniforms, it really gave me a chance to dig out that plaid skirt I'd had folded up in my closet. The event was huge, with many different wonderful and creative vendors. So many adorable things were being sold, but I only had my credit card on me at the time, and despite how absolutely cute everything was, I couldn't justify using the 'Emergency Card'. ;__;

 But I did get a lot of business cards, so I know where my next full paycheck is going to. What can I say, I love cute things! Even if I really don't need them.


I did take a few photos of the event, but I only had my camera phone, at the time. My phone also decided it wanted to be a butt and delete most of the photos, but I was able to salvage a grand total of: Two.
Damn technology. On to the pics!

Me at the event, I totally love how my eye make up came out!
Inside Royal T Cafe. This place is seriously adorable.


My outfit for the event


Well, that's all for now, next up will be  my wonderful Sunday with Alexis, and some recent gets. Thank you for reading!

Labels: , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site