Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
011: Christmas in October
POSTED AT 4:31 AM WITH \\

Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.” - Richard Bach


Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you're all still well! As promised, this is the second part of my two part post about my new friend, Alexa! Part one HERE

So after we had our wonderful meet up at the Marukai, we decided to meet up again for another casual get together. I decided to take her to one of my favorite malls, the Westfield Shopping Center.

The one thing I feel this mall is lacking is a movie theater, but that's because it doesn't want to compete with Howard Hughs Center. (LOL) However what this mall does have is a double-decker Forever21, a Torrid, a Claire's, H&M, Coach, Body Shop, Bath & Body Works, a Macy's, Mac, Sephora, AND SO MUCH MORE. Not to mention all the adorable off brand shops in there!

Alexa had a great time visiting The Body shop, and going back into Claire's. We also met the greatest worker at Torrid. His name was Cesar and we had a great time talking about fashion, trends, society and make up. After browsing every where finally decided it was time to eat. Alexa was so tremendously kind to treat me to dinner, and because the mall we were in has a lot of restaurants we settled on an AMAZING BBQ place called Lucilles. After drooling over the menu I finally decided to try the signature BBQ recipe chicken.

It was so good. Oh my god.
 The picture does not do the taste justice! It was cooked so moist and delicious,  and the portions were huge! I got the mashed potatoes and cheesy grits on the side. I found the random watermelon slice pretty weird though! But it was still tasty! The waitresses were so nice, and the girls even stopped to compliment us on our make up, and we had a nice chat about make up and eye lashes and eye shadow!

Dim lighting in bathrooms are awesome! 8D
 This is a make picture for the day! Of course the bathroom lighting combined with my terrible cell camera made for this. ;3;/ I'm sorry! But here's a run down of what I had on:

My base consisted of:

- Fashion Fair aloe vera moisturizer
- Smashbox Foundation primer
- Sobe botanical foundation in Deep
- Sobe Glow veil (Highlighter)
- Sobe Glow (Bronzer I used for contouring)
- Bellapierre Resonance (Blush)

For my eyes I used:
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- Sobe Glow Veil (high lighter)
- Lime Crime Elf (inner corners and first half of eyelid)
- Lime Crime Cleopatra (second half of eyelid)
- Red Cherry Lashes #40
- Urban Decay Super curl mascara
- Dear Laura lashes in Dolly

After dinner it was time for us to go home, but not before Alexa presented me with some of the most amazing gifts I have ever seen. I was over joyed, and couldn't wait to get everything home and play in it! But I was a good girl, and before I played in it, I remembered to take photos!

THE POST TITLE MAKES SENSE NOW
 Can you believe this?! This is one of the greatest gift sets I have ever received. I was literally floored by the sheer amount of thought that went into this. Everything she had selected was pretty much damn near perfect for me!

Here is a rundown of everything she gave me:
♥ Dolly Wink Eyelash case
♥ Body Shop Mango Body Butter
♥ Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter
♥  Phytojoba Hydrating Shampoo
♥ Phytolisse Anti-Frizz Serum
♥ Wet-N-Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti (A very pretty loose glitter!)
♥ Juice Beauty Face Moisturizer
♥ Make Up Forever HD Setting Powder
♥ Nyx Brush on Gloss in Merlot
♥ Nyx Brush on Gloss in Earth
♥ Chanel Eyeshadow in Lotus
♥ Max Factor Eyeshadow in Buff
♥ Ardell Invisiband Lashes in Demi Pixies (a great dupe for MAC's #7)
♥ Ardell Fashion  Lashes # 112
♥ Maybelline Twin Brow & Eye Pencils in Light Brown
♥ Crabtree & Evelyn Perfume and Lotion samples
♥ Sephora Ultra Black Triple Action Mascara
♥ Hello Kitty Tissue Packets
♥ Hello Kitty Blue Raspberry Sours
♥ Geo Super Size Angel Violet
♥ Geo Nudy Grey (Not pictured)
♥ Hippo Lenses Case
♥ Elephant Lenses Case
♥ Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush #7322 Rose

I just wanted to hug my package and never let it go. I've already started using some of the eyeshadow (I can't believe I own something by Chanel!) Here are some close ups of the items:  1, 2, 3, 4

She also gave me some wonderful skin masks, because I absolutely LOVE LOVE facial masks.
Oh my joy! 
♥ Hello Kitty Sexy Look Mask
♥ My Beauty Diary Chocolate Mask
♥ My Beauty Diary Aloe Mask
♥ My Beauty Diary Mixed Berry Mask
♥ Eye wrinkle Mask


So, I cannot gush enough about this Happy Booster Blush! It is BEAUTIFUL.
You had me at your heart pattern.
So, not only is it adorable, but it's a double decker, with a mirror and a multicolored brush.
MORE PINK! MORE!
I'm honestly thinking of decoing this somehow. So aside from it's general adorableness it's supposed to be infused with "natural plant extracts" that are supposed to mimic the effect of endorphins! Plus it has a very sweet smell of violet upon application.

In this gift set I received my first ever pair of circle lenses. So I was excited beyond belief!

This color is so beautiful! 


I couldn't wait and I opened the grey ones immediately! My mother commented that they looked very natural on my eyes! Ahah, I'm not too sure about that!


Natural? What do you think?

Since I now own grey, and violet, all that's left for me is blue, green, and light brown. Then my basic color collection will be complete!

And this was the end of my amazing gift package. It was seriously been the highlight of my year. Alexa has been so wonderful to me, it's beyond words. We have big plans including a Disneyland trip very soon! I'm so excited I can't wait for it!  Also, I hope to see many of you at the Gal meet on this Sunday at the Getty Museum! Details about the meet are HERE! I really hope to meet a lot of you lovely ladies!

Thank you all for your beautiful comments, and for following! I appreciate it so much! See you guys next time!

Labels: , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site