Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
012: It's Working Out/It's Doing Me In!
POSTED AT 1:06 AM WITH \\
Hi everyone! How are you doing! Can you believe we're already into November? I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Christmas will be here so soon! And my birthday too. (Oh yay, another year older. ¬__¬)

This is just a short informal blog post to  apologize for my absence in posting! I feel so terrible, I really do. But I do have a (hopefully) good reason for my MIA-ness. And it's all because of horrible anemia work! That's right, I've recently been interviewing for a promotion at my job. I have my second interview this week, and in the between time, I've been given a lot of more duties to handle, and I've been doing an infrequent but oh so early  morning job as well. So all has left me quite busy and quite exhausted! And I really, really have to revamp my sleep schedule. So when I get home, I'm just begging to get some sleep! (And photo editing for the blog is exhausting, since I have to do so much just to make them look decent)

I of course do have a lot to blog about! Nail art, & Disneyland, & Russian Pianist, oh my! Since I'm so backlogged, I'm trying to decided if it would be less obnoxious for me to combine some of these events  into posting, or just go for the kill and give everything a post! XD;

Also, I'm super, super excited to announce MWH has won it's first giveaway! Thank you so much Minty! I'm so excited to get the items I can hardly wait.

So I beg of you guys to please bare with me, and hopefully, I can get some of the backlog (if not all of it) cleared out this weekend.

I thank you all for your comments, and following. It really means the world to me. See you all soon!

- Abbie

Labels:

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site