Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
013: Gal Meet at the Getty!
POSTED AT 11:54 PM WITH \\
    Hey everyone how are you doing? I hope you're all great! So recently, I went in for my second interview for a promotion at my job! I was really nervous, and I'm even more nervous about where I'm going to be placed if I do get the new position! But until then I have a stable assignment I'll be working on from now until the final word on if I'm promoted or not. Wish me luck please! >A<;

  So can you believe we're in November already? I can't! This year is almost over, it's unbelievable! Do any of you have exciting holiday plans? I'm personally looking forward to my vacation! And Thanksgiving, and most of all: Black Friday and Day after Christmas sales! I really want to get myself a new digital camera, and some head-phones! I NEED MY MUSIC!

I apologize for the lack of posting this weekend, I really wanted to work on my backlog.

Saturday I had a 'Clean Up Party' with my mom, (Which lasted 5 hours! xAx) and then today we hit up the mall. In addition to that, my iron medication had me feeling in the pits. I'm still feeling nausea, and now it's almost as if I have the chills. Iron fail. :|

But enough about me, let's get on to the post! As always, I'd like to take this time to thank my new followers!
Na-Chan
Mika
Sarah Crawford (No link available)
Sachiko
Nissah
Bebe
Winona (No link available)
Alice
Chaya Bunny

So, so many new faces! Thank you all, each and every one of you! It means so much to me, to have so many people think this blog is worth following!



So, earlier last month, the lovely Marie was kind enough to host a Gal meet at the famous Getty Museum.
Our meet up was a small group, but everyone was super kind and nice. I attended with Alexa. We got there a little late, so we had a bit of a miscommunication when we were trying to find the other girls! ^^;

But we all finally did meet up, and it was so nice to see everyone. We had a small group, and we had a bit of a hike to find somewhere to eat our lunch. I was super happy that all the girls liked the yakisoba Alexa and I brought. I only wish there had been a microwave around so they could have enjoyed it hot!

We sat and talked for a while, but we all had to leave early and go out seperate ways, since Rowie had to be on a flight back home! ;O;/

Shawnee, Marie, Rowie & Sachiko

After we left  Shawnee, Alexa and I decided to go hit up Little Tokyo. We went to visit various shops, like Q-pop, and Kinokuniya, Marukai, and Marukai Kawaii. If you've never been to Marukai Kawaii, and you're close to the Downtown LA area, you must go! They're so adorable, and they have so, so many items. From Zakka (housewares) to make up, to hair products/pieces and every other thing you might need to make your life cuter!

Yees, I want some of everything.
So much beautiful make up! They carry all kinds of brands and items!
A huge assortment of NXY and Nail polishes
Also, not only do they carry the Japanese brands, but they have a nice stand full of Nxy and Santee Alley make up and polishes too. They're all priced very decently as well. Alexa picked up a few things, but I was too poor for make up purchases that day. ;__;  For those of you who want to make the trip here's an address:
123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

After shopping around, we all decided to head over for dinner, and settled on Orochon Ramen. It was delicious as always, and I got to see my friend Justin again after so long! I had a great time chatting with the girls. After that we all decided to head home!

My eye make for the day
And I leave you with a small picture of my eye make uo for that day! Please excuse my messy hair. u__u And I noticed too late about my eyelash. Woe. Anyway, my blush looks great, and I adore how my lenses look right here!

So that was a recap of our Getty meet!  I hope you enjoyed it! I still have more posts to come about Disneyland, Hollywood Concert & Museum, and more! I swear I'm working on that backlog!


Labels: , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site