Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
007: Huge Gets and more!
POSTED AT 4:28 AM WITH \\

:3 This was dinner.

Hello everyone, how are you? Once again, I'm sorry for the lapse in between posting, but life has just been hectic! And not in the good way either. But it isn't all bad. I have some prospects on  the job front opening up soon, and I recently passed a very important test regarding better employment, so I'm hoping something comes up soon! I really need it!


In site news, MWH is officially launched with this post, and I'm so happy I've already got 8 followers before the real opening! I'd like to welcome the newest followers:
Kelsi
Anna
Banny

Thank you three so much for following, and I hope you continue to enjoy MWH! I suppose I'll have to start collecting things for a giveaway soon! And speaking of giveways, the list has been updated, so there are some great new ones for you guys to check out! Take a look!

  Recently, I've gotten myself addicted to Jem  I was lucky enough to find the entire series on youtube, and I've made marathon sessions a nightly thing. So far I'm up to episode 26! My friend Shannon whom I also got addicted to the series was kind enough to go through and rip all the featured songs (over 150!) in HQ audio! So once I get her permission, I'll upload them for share with all the other Jem fans I can reach.

In Gyaru news, there's another exciting meet up taking place! All Los Angeles Gyaru and those interested in Gyaru are invited to come meet up at the Getty Museum on Oct.23rd! You can check out Marie's post about it here. I hope to see lots of you guys there, and make it a great time!

And now, without further ado, it's time for the gets!

*3* It's so beautiful.



Ole Henriksen Make up wipes - 10pk
I'm excited to try these. I love wearing make up, but sometimes I get SO tired, that I hate to have to go through the entire routine of washing everything off. The package lists some great benefits, and I'm all about the convenience.

Urban Decay  - Supercurl Curling Mascara 5.11ml
 Let me say this now. I love mascara. I absolutely adore it. I collect it. And I try to keep one in my bag at all times. The UD line already stole my heart with it's multitude of fun palette colors, and its array of awesome products so I'm sure I won't be disappointed with their mascara.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - 11ml

 THIS! I have wanted this for so long. Because I personally feel that eyeshadow is the key-point to any make up look, this primer was a must have. From the moment I first laid my hands on it's majestic casing, to all the samples I snuck and used, I have coveted this item. And now it is mine. 

Urban Decay  "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray - 15ml
This has been another highly coveted item. Unfortunately, anything will make me sweat, and when I wear my make up out at night in those hot dark clubs, it's a no-brainer as to what's going to happen. And going around in the club, being in photos in sweaty, shiny make up is a big no-no. Thus, I was compelled to give this a try. I bought the smaller bottle for a trial, and if I like it, I'll move on to the regular size. I love how purse sized it is.

Smashbox - Photo Finish - Foundation Primer- 15ml
 I have to admit, I bought this on a whim. (I didn't quite look at the price either. . .) and for how much it cost, I am rather off put by the size. However I've been told that I only need a small amount for the effect to work, so we'll see. I've heard great things about Smashbox and I hope it lives up to its reputation!

Make up Forever Professional - Sens'Eyes eye make up remover - 25ml
 The title pretty much says it all, but I wanted to try this out, since my last make up remover actually stings my eyes!  I'm hoping this will be much gentler, since it for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and ophthalmologist tested.  It also smells nice and soothing.

Murad Clarifying Mask - 1.0 oz
 So! I'm not too sure how many of you guys have heard of Murad. I've personally not heard much about them, but they seem to have a good reputation, so I wanted to give them a try. The Sephora make up consultant had very great things to say about this product, and how it will help my skin. (She also warned me of the tingling sensation that comes with it, but according to her, that's how you know it's working.) The bottle itself says it will target/repair the problem areas of my dry sensitive skin. It will be my first review so look forward to it!

Hope in a Jar moisturizer - Sample size
 So this lovely freebie is by brand named Philosophy and it is aptly named 'Hope in a Jar'. Well, with branding like that, I am expecting some big things from this small container! I of course got the dry skin formula. I've yet to use it, but it smells very nice. Hope it lives up to its name!

And while that ends the make up, no shopping haul is complete without the shoes and accessories to accompany the make!

So huge. So perfect.
 Brass colored butterfly clips from Claire's. I used to work for Claire's for a brief period in time. Now, while I hated the job, I had to admit, they did come in with some pretty cute hair accessories. I found these on clearance, and just in the nick of time. As my hair grows it gets thicker, and thicker which means the smaller clips I have now just aren't cutting it. I love how huge the clips are, and their brassy/golden color is perfect for autumn.

Checkered shoes from Charlotte Russe
 I actually have a top and a knit beret to match these shoes. I regret nothing. I will be so checkered out this autumn, and it will be bloody amazing. 

Tweed and black Patent leather shoes. Oh yes.
 I adore round toe shoes. There. I admitted it. These are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to coordinate them. And they were the last pair in my size. Lucky! 

Brown Bohemian Tunic
This tunic you guys. Oh my god. My crappy cell phone camera cannot do this tunic justice. Not only is the embroidery beautiful and vibrant, it also has lace detailing at the top and soft chiffon cap sleeves. Can you believe I only got this for $8.00?! I LOVE BARGAINS. I was inspired to purchase this by HachiDork's  70s look this autumn. I can't wait to wear this.

Turquoise Sweater dress
It hasn't been cold enough yet to put this on, but I'm assured it will be soon! Again, crappy cell camera is all I have access to at the moment so it may look a little strange in the pictures but it's very soft and fluffy in real life. It also has holdings for a belt so style options abound!

Multicolored floral skirt
I'm a sucker for florals. What can I say. Although this isn't the more dusty floral we're used to this autumn, I really like this. I think it's a multi season piece, even if it does make me look a little OL-ish.

Harajuku Lover's Mini perfume roller collection
My aunt Danielle was kind enough to get this for me! She knows how I adore HL. I own the regular size bottle of Lil' Angel, and want to collect the rest. However in the meantime, this rollers are great because they're so portable.

Well, that's all for this round of gets! (As if that wasn't enough) so tell me, what are your favorite brands of make up? What are your most recent purchases this autumn? Drop me a comment and let me know!

Edit: If you would like me to review any of the products I've bought, I'd be more than happy too! Just leave me a comment telling me what you're curious about!

Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site