Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
022: What are you even doing?
POSTED AT 1:58 PM WITH \\
So! Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this entry up, I know I've become a terrible blogger. But before we get into the meat and potatoes of this post (or sadly lack there of. . .) it's time to thank all my newest followers!

Tommy
Eimi Desu
Astralys
Winona
Chirisu
Anjell
Emi
Yumi
KatoKathy
Pink Bubbels
Skelly
蝶羽


Thank you all so much for following, despite my huge lapse in updates. Which brings me to a bit of sad news, recently at the end of last month, my precious phone was STOLEN! I hate horrible thieves so much!  So with my phone, went the majority of all my photos I had to upload for you guys. My outings, my time at anime expo, and everything else I wanted to share with you guys.

There are a few photos that I uploaded to my email before my phone was stolen, but still it was nothing like the mega update I had wanted to give to everyone. In addition to all my precious memories, because my phone was on a contract it cost me more than a bit of money. I got charged with an ETF (Early Termination Fee) because Sprint is full of JERKS.   I mean, I didn't even have the chance to deco her before she was taken. ;A; However the only good thing to come out of this is that I was able to get a new phone. The Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE!
And while I will always love my old phone, this new one packs a pretty mean punch. If only Sprint would get off their butts and launch the LTE network in LA. It comes with an awesome kickstand, making viewing movies and photos a breeze. My only physical complaints are that it 1) Does not have a removable battery, 2) Does not have a slit to hang charms. Besides though two things I'm generally very content with it. I can't wait to get a case and deco it. This phone is never leaving my sight! So as I mentioned with my old phone they took all my photos, but I do have the highlight of my anime expo trip!
Hella Pink Swag.
Kawaii as fuck, son. I do regret not buying a tablet while I was there. They had some for $35.00, too! Stupid me. That issue of Cawaii was an especially lucky find for me, since the magazine is discontinued and I adore that older style of Gyaru.

Earlier this summer an acquaintance of mine, Miki from Mugi Bunny opened her very one 100% Lolita/Fairy Kei/Hime shop in Little Tokyo called Fairytale Boutique! She has actual brand lolita clothes, as well as importing beautiful items from Chocomint, Hearty&Hearty, and working with local crafts men! I never regret my purchases, and I've made a few. However, one of my beautiful rings I bought there has gone missing. . .
One of the necklaces I bought from Fairytale Boutique. I hope I can find my ring soon.


Another highlight of this summer has been that I've finally found a BB cream! As those of you know the BB cream originated in Germany and took the Asia by storm starting with Korea. I had always envied girls and their lovely BB creams, and their review posts. But being African-American I couldn't find any that fit my skin tone, until. . .
Thank you so much Maybelline! And while I know it may not be as fancy as the other BB creams which originated in Europe and Asia, but I'm extremely pleased with the results. It boasts 8 key beauty benefits for your skin:

Blurs Imperfections
Enhances
Brightens
Adjusts to skin-tone
Smoothes
Hydrates
SPF 30
0% oils or heavy ingredients
And I have to say so far so good, also the price is just right. At $9.00 a bottle, this is something that will be in my make up arsenal for a long time to come!

Ah, and before I end this post, I'd like to tell you guys that my friend Hayne is hosting a group order for Geo Contact lenses. These prices are SMOKING HOT.  For all the information please go here: Hayne P's circle lense order.  The money is due by Paypal on the 13th of this month! I hope you can join us!


Well that's all for now! If I can get my special project done tonight I'll have a really nice post for you guys tomorrow!



Labels: ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site