Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
021: Long time no see
POSTED AT 8:30 PM WITH \\
Hello my lovely followers!

I can't believe it's really been so long, since I've sat down and done a proper blog post. Several months have gone by. . .

So what have I been up too? Work really. It's been a Spring full of tumultuous ups and downs, and while summer is just in its early stages, this season looks like to be one full of somewhat difficult change as well. Throughout my absence I have always thought about my blog, and all of wonderful people who take the time to read it. I've tried to evolve as a person socially, emotionally, and somewhat spiritually. This also includes my style and where I get my inspirations from.

During this journey (which is still continuing) I hate to say I lost the drive to  regularly maintain my blog (lol as you can tell!) but I have been taking a buttload of pictures! I'm still working on just how to organize and edit them so that you guys can have a nice recap without being overloaded! I finally got a nice new laptop so I can actually do things now without my computer freezing half way through everything. >__>;

I still have so much to do, and at the moment I'm working through a lot so I can't say exactly when all the recap posts will be put up, but definitely soon. I'm really hoping before the end of this month!

So what can you look forward to in the recaps?
  • As many gets and dinner outings as I can put up
  • My first trip to Universal Studios
  • Daiso Post
  • Anime Expo
  • Make-up & Life Posts
  • Style Updates
So I hope you can tide over, and stick with me until I can catch up! I know it's been a long time coming, and the fact that my follower count has gone up during my absence is mind blowing, and it makes me so happy.

Love ya lots~!
♥♥♥
- Abbie

Labels:

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site