Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
020: The happiest hot pot
POSTED AT 11:00 PM WITH \\

Hello everyone,  and Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a wonderful one.
Yesterday, Lin came over and we had a great Christmas Eve. She loaned me her culinary skills, and I gave up my kitchen and food and we made delicious, delicious Nabe. She even brought over some of her homemade kimchi! I have made her promise to make my own personal vat next time.
We had been planning to cook the nabe for a long while, but clashing schedules always got in the way! 

So, I was so happy when I got her morning text asking to come over and cook! Since we had previously bought all the food, we got right into it. There was so much chopping involved! And poking my frozen crabs.

Let's get cooking!
Before we started on the nabe, we made fried eggplant circles and they were amazing!

These are not cucumbers!
 Cell picture quality is poor but, these are the chopped up eggplant I worked so hard on! ;3;/ There were salt and peppered to taste, rolled in floor and Lin did the honors of frying and making them come out delicious! I usually like my eggplant sautéed with tofu in soysauce but this was a quick and delicious treat!

The nabe consisted of lots of delicious vegetables such as bean sprouts, cabbage, green onions, and bokchoy! I also discovered something very cute when I cut up the bokchoy.

Too precious!
The bottom of the bokchoy resembles a rose when cut up! It's something small, but I find awe in the little things in life. So after all the prepwork, we finally got the pot and cooking! Everything smelled so good, and looked so delicious, even my mom (who's really closed minded when it comes to food) was asking when everything would be finished cooking.

*drool* Finish cooking!

Delicious crabs!



It felt like forever, but when everything was done, it was better than expected! The soup was so good and savory, and all the seafood was delicious, the flavors all melded so well! And then coupled with the kimchi and the fried eggplant, it was a real feast! We finished it all with a Ranma 1/2 movie, and a delicious strawberry cheesecake. *^v^*

It was a very quiet Christmas Eve, but a great one spent with family and friends! How was your Christmas eve and Christmas day?

Labels: , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site