Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
027: Forever playing catch up!
POSTED AT 2:10 AM WITH \\
Well if that wasn't one of my typical long hiatuses! I apologize, and as usual I blame work. I seem to be working so much, I just wish my paycheck would reflect that. ORZ.

So this fall was very busy for me, aside from work as I'm sure it was for all of you. Before the holidays rolled around, I was lucky enough to go to PMX, and get some photos of some beautiful Lolitas. I apologize for the lack of pictures in this post, but that is what the next post will be for.

After PMX, not much happened event wise, and I continued working up until the holidays. My birthday, Christmas and my New Years were both pretty uneventful, and work started up again without incident. During the course of my long hiatus, I was able to start an Instagram! I'm able to easily update my Instagram before my blog!

Please follow me if you want:
Instagram

 I really hope you like my photos! Aside from that, I've gotten a 3DS and have become obsessed with Pokemon Conquest!  I'm holding out for X&Y coming out in October.
Aside from working, I've been shopping up a deal, as Los Angeles has had a very beautiful preview of Spring! I'm so excited for Spring (Spring break April 1-8!) because  that means were are closer to turning our clocks forward! I love, love, the extra hour of sleep we get, but I hate how it gets dark so early!

Another thing, that I'm looking forward to, is Spring fashion! I love the bright colors of spring, and all the florals! I've already started shopping in anticipation for spring, and so many stores where having sales during the 3 day weekend!  I mostly went jean crazy, but since my work place allows jeans, I can wear them all around!

Since I was last and missed New Years Day, I wanted to end this post with my NYE resolutions!

Since 2013 is the year of the Snake, and I am also a snake (1989) I have a good feeling that this year will be phenomenal! So here are the things I will accomplish this year:
♥Get a Driver’s License
♥Get a nice car
♥Get a better job
♥Pay off my debt to at least 50% if not more
♥Make lasting, authentic, friendships
♥Finish learning Japanese
♥Blog consistently on MWH
♥Improve my art
♥Start my web comic
♥Learn to sew
♥Cosplay for the first time (Either AX or PMX)
♥ Move into my own room (This is a really big one! )
♥Save a lot of money
♥Travel
♥Continuously improve my gyaru and lolita styles

So these are the 15 things that are going to happen for me this year! I think it’s a great list, and the goals are realistic!
Did any of you make resolutions? Do we have any in common?

Labels:

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site