Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
028: Tagged!
POSTED AT 2:08 AM WITH \\
Hello my lovelies! I know it's been forever, since I've given you a proper blog post, and I feel really bad about that! I'm always reading all of your blogs though, and giving comments! I have a ton of photos and hauls to show you, but it's just a matter of editing them. ; ^;

However, even in my hiatus, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that I was given the Liebster award, that's been going around. What's even more exciting is that I was given it by one of the Gyaru bloggers I really look up to,  Kanan Hime!



 What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

So, here are the rules of the Liebster!


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people that have under 200 followers and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!


11 Things about me:
1 -  I avoid the color orange like a plauge
2 - Comedy is my favorite genre of anything
3- I am a huge night owl
4 - I love RP games
5 - I always drink my beverages with straws whenever possible
6 - Roses are my favorite flowers
7- I don't like gyaru-o
8- I love 80s and 90s shoujo
9 - I either love the bright sunny days, or the bustling night life. I don't like that dusk in between time.
10 - I tend to love the older Gyaru styles (03-09) as opposed to the newer ones.
11 - I love boys with long hair


 1- Your favorite style? Why?

My style fluctuates a lot honestly! I'm really into things that are pink, and cute and girly, but at the same time I still love pop colors, and pastels, and rock, and even just casual.

2-  If you could travel now, where would you go?
I would love to go a tour of Asia. Not just Shibuya, but Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong too.

3-The last city you visited
Torrance, a local city to where I live.

4-Can you cook? What is the dish that you can cook well?
Yes! I can cook very well. I'm better at making savory meals than desserts though.

5- Tell me your 3 favorite gyaru brand
Liz Lisa, Tralala, D.I.A.

6-What is the craziest thing you've done in your life?
Trust some shady people I shouldn't have.

7-Do you like sushi/japanese food? Your favorite?
Yes! I love sushi and Japanese food in general. I don't have a favorite type of sushi, they're all so good!

8- What do you think about lolita fashion?
I have a long background in liking lolita fashion, and I still do to this day.

9- One item  you are very fond of and why?
My cellphone! I go into a panic if I think I can't find it!

10- How would you like your Prince Charming?
A kind loving person, who respects women, respects my choices, and is hard working.

11- Do you have sister or brother?
Nope!

Tagged:
Dolly
Winona
Sachiko
Chuy
Chanel
Yumi
Rikka
Berry-Nyappy

I  know that it's not quite 11, but I couldn't find any other users with less than 200 followers! It also makes me realize how much I've let my blog lapse, and fall behind others as far as content goes. I want to humbly apologize to all my readers who have stuck around through my ridiculous hiatus.  (´;ω;`)

Labels: ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site