Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
029: Update! Gyaru fashion show, and More
POSTED AT 1:50 AM WITH \\

I'm still alive everyone I swear~!
 I can't believe how long it takes me to make posts. It's so pathetic! Even though I haven't been updating regularly like I want to, I have been taking all kinds of pictures, and they're just awaiting editing. Work makes me so exhausted, and stressed out that by the time I'm home, I just wanna veg out on tumblr.    And also, even though I have tons and tons of gets to share with you, I'm sadly lacking in outfit photos, since most of the time I'm in work clothes, and on the weekends I'm either recuperating in comfy womfy lounge wear, or if I am dressed up I'm dashing out to go somewhere. So yes, add that with the lack of a full length mirror and that explains my lack of coords. Pitiful, but it's the truth!
Summer is coming though, and with that will come many, many opportunists to get dolled up and cam-whore!

And speaking of getting dolled up, that brings me to the meat and potatoes of this blog post!

The AX 2013 Gyaru fashion show!

"Anime Expo, North America’s largest anime and Japanese pop culture convention, announces its second annual fashion show! This year, we’re presenting the best of the “Gal” look as SHIBUYA ROCKS! Six fantastic brands will grace the stage at our global fashion event for 2013: “cool and casual” tomboy outfits from LIZ LISA doll, “dolly and sweet” designs from TRALALA, a trendy fusion of “retro and girlish” from LIZ LISA, “elegant casual and trend mix” from GOLDS infinity, “casual, romantic, and sexy” ensembles from GLAVIL by tutuHA, and “sexy and shiny” looks from MA*RS."


You can read the full article by clicking on the banner above! Words could not even express how happy I was when I read about the news on tumblr! In the past AX has been notorious for having many if not all of it's fashion segments centered around Lolita, and this the first time genuine gyaru brands will be showcased! And the best part of it is, that after the show, the gyaru booth will have many brand items for sale!
 Good bye money! 

I know many of the local SoCal gyaru will be working the booth, and some may even be in the fashion show. I'll definitely be attending -- I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet-- so please say hi if you see me! Just shout 'Milky way heart!' and I'll be sure to turn around.
It would also be really great if after the fashion show us gals could go catch lunch and have a meet up! Please let me know in the comments if you're planning on attending! You can register for AX here.

Since I mentioned earlier that I had a ton of hauls to share with you guys, I'm going to give you a sneak peak of just a few of the things I've been able to purchase:


Everything was delicious. Tell me, what do you think of the new watermark? Is it too big, difficult to read, or just needs to be changed all together?


Labels:

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site