Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
030: Catching up, Summer inspirations and Bloglovin'!
POSTED AT 10:31 PM WITH \\
 So here I am with what I will officially declare my catch up post. I know it's not nearly as epic as it should have been and is mostly hauls, but I don't have a camera yet, and with life that's just how it is. Strange it seems like I'm so busy and yet I'm so bored at the same time. (emote here)  so I won't really talk to much in this post, except to explain pictures so let's get right to them!







So, the majority of these clothes (and this are just the photos that came out well) are from months, and months, ago and just goes to highlight how bad I am at taking pictures and uploading them on time. I'm so sorry! If you follow me on Instagram, or Snapeeee than you've already seen them!  As you can tell by comparing them to previous pictures, I'm trying to get a little more "artistic" with my photos!
 Or atleast offer some pleasing backgrounds if nothing more!
Even though most of these are older now, they're all still in prime condition and ready for the summer! 
So speaking of summer another one is upon us, and with summer has come a shift in my working schedule. I have the morning shift starting from 7:50 am - 12:05 pm. Which means that I have to be up Mon-Fri at 6:30 am. Which is a large adjustment for me.  But I do enjoy being done with work at noon, and having the rest of the day to do whatever I want!

Summer is also my favorite season for Gyaru fashion, so I've rounded up some of my current favorite summer inspirations to share with all of you!


What I love the most are  bright colors, floral patterns, cute denim, fun prints, sun dresses, and cutie casual fashions abound! I'm far from a fan of Onee & Mode fashion, but I am loving the ripped jeans and animal print together. Those things are so casual yet look so polished when accessorized correctly.

 As far as hair and make, I continue my love of fun, girly, sweet, and poppish styles. I adore the fluffy lower pigtails, the top rolls, and the flowers all over! Each of these also fit with my current hair length perfectly, so I'll probably recycle these styles over and over.   Onto make, I'm going to try and experiment with a trend I used to ignore -- bottom eyelashes! I usually never took note of bottom lashes, mostly because I never saw them applied in a way I felt would meet my style, and I didn't consider them a necessity to gal make. However recently, I've seen so many gal and gal style bloggers that I admire applying the bottom lashes in such a natural and beautiful way that I've been convinced to give them a-go at the least.

I'm also really loving brightly colored eyeshadows, and contact lenses. All of my circle lenses expired a while ago, so I'm going to be on the look out for my favorite colors: Blue, green, purple, grey, and light brown. (Think Nana Suzuki), I'd like to pair them with heavy or princess lashes. I'm also a fan of the high blush, and blush along the nose!

Finally, I know a lot of you have heard the tragic news that Google Reader is going away. I wish it wasn't but alas. However, Google Friend Connect is NOT leaving us! Taken from SillySilberman:


"You've probably seen my twitter feed explode as of late with information on Google Reader. Earlier this week, Google announced that reader would be retired in July. I think there's been some miscommunication that I want to clear up. Google has not announced that they are retiring Google Friend Connect for Blogger users - so worry that GFC will disappear on July 1st can be put on hold. Google Reader and your Blogger Reading List are two separate things. When you click to "join this site" or follow a blog via GFC it automatically adds that blog to your Blogger Reading List and Google Reader. Google Reader is pretty much a place where you can follow blogs via RSS feed. The Blogger blog list is similar but different. The Blogger Reading List is Bloggers way of following blogs and there's been no announcement as of yet that says they plan to discontinue this. So, what will change? The only thing that will change is that you will no longer be able to follow blogs via Google Reader. You will not lose your GFC widget or your Blogger Reading List.

So, while Google Reader will be going, the GFC widget is not. However, I always believe in erring on the side of caution, so I've signed Milkyway Heart up for Bloglovin'!

That's all for today,  next time I will be back with another haul post, and my large make up post! As always thank you so much for following me, and please continue to read, comment, and subscribe!




Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site