Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
040: Winter Update & Style inspirations
POSTED AT 3:05 AM WITH \\

Hi Everyone! I hope this autumn/winter season is treating everyone well! The weather is finally turning in LA just a little bit, and I'm so happy that I can FINALLY begin to look at sweaters and boots again. It was so hot, for so long that I'm relishing this bit of nippy cold. As long as don't catch anything, let the wind blow and the temperature drop! Lol.

 It's now finals time for my Japanese class, and my teacher is really pushing me to get that A. I was going to be content with a B, but now that I'm so close to an A, I really want it! I've been studying my kanji, but I need to really grill it into my head. If I get at least 40 points on the kanji test and score a 70% on the final, I'll have my A. After our last class, everyone is going out to eat and have a good time, I can't wait. Wish me luck everyone!

In more exciting news, I recently went back to the doctor's office at the beginning of this November and the nurse told me, I've lost 42 pounds since spring! I couldn't believe it, and I almost asked the nurse to reweigh me! The journey hasn't been easy, I can say that much. There are times when I really want to eat certain foods and in certain amounts, but I have to exercise my will power muscle. Sometimes, I'm even met with opposition, and there are times when I feel terrible because I'm still far from where I want to be, but still  I'm really proud of my weight loss, and I want to kick it up into a higher gear and make my body even healthier and better! 

Finally, I wanted to end this post with some Autmn/Winter style inspirations and looks I'm definitely feeling. Most of these are from stores such as DreamV, Plumprimo, and Paris Kids, and some are just winter looks I love!


Outfits






Accessories

 Paris Kids Ribbon Bow Earrings
 Paris Kids Ribbon hair ties Paris Kids Ribbon choker
 Paris Kids Metallic Heart Earrings Paris Kids Metallic Bracelet

As you can see my style is a bit all over the place, but I think it has an overall theme going of being very feminine, a little colorful and absolutely cute! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday with those you love and I'll see you next time!


blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site