Home Tumblr Profile follow






Hello and welcome to Milky-way Heart. I'm known to everyone as Abbie and this is my diary. I'm a 25 yr old Los Angeles, California girl.
In love with: Gyaru fashion, Fairy-Kei Lolita fashion, Fairy-tales, shoujo manga, mahou shoujo, anime, roses, rainy days, the color pink, make up & beauty products, and all things romantic & kawaii. And if you like me enough, I'd love for you to follow me.
This blog looks best in FF, GC, and IE. Sorry Opera users. ;__;

Currently:

Reading: Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Watching: Gokinjo Monogatari, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Go!Princess Precure, Pripara

Updates: 8/22/14 Broken images fixed, side bar updated, links updated and removed throughout blog

Site Map: (Remember to click on the text!)
Me - About me, wishlist, stats
You - Ads, Free Space, Reviews & Tutorials
Site- Links, Thanks, Archives, Site info

" I love the whole world, and all its craziness! BOOM DEYADA "

{ Contact }


Favorites ♥

★Paint the Sky with Stars ★Happy Days with Georgie ★Taskin-Illusion ★Geek Ballerina★Cotton Candy Happy

Instagram ♥


Twitter ♥



Lovely Followers ♥

Follow on Bloglovin




Tags ♥
♥ Beauty ♥ Blog Chat ♥ Cooking ♥ Dress Up ♥ Events ♥ Friends ♥ Fun ♥ Gets ♥ Gifts ♥ Giveaways ♥ Inspiration ♥ Life ♥ Mini-Reviews ♥ Outings ♥ personal ♥ Reviews ♥ Style

Credits ♥
? Designer ? Portfolio ? Xmissyger@BS ? Blogger
OLDER
NEWER
POSTED AT 9:59 AM WITH \\
Two Blog posts in a year, yikes! For anyone still reading this, thank you once again for sticking around this terrible, terrible blogger. This post doesn't even have pictures sadly! Mostly because I'm on mobile and don't have access to wifi and my laptop. Basically all my photo updates are via instagram, and even that is sporadic at best.
。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

The only good excuse I can give you all is that life and school and work have all been kicking my ass. I'm still in school learning Japanese and still working towards my degree. I'm in the middle of a big move, and things in my life are changing. I've been working on my weight loss for over a year and have managed to lose 45lbs. That's a big number for me but I still have very far to go in order to reach my ideal goals.

Where does the time go? I feel like I never have enough time to pursue my hobbies and yet half the time I feel bored out for my brain? I think it's a lack of good scheduling on my part!

What do you all do to schedule your busy lives and still find times to indulge your happiness?

I'll leave you with a small gets photo, before I post it on Instagram!
Bye bye for now!

blog comments powered by Disqus


Me
You
Site